Marketing Data Analyst
Become a Lushian, feel the vibes!
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst like you to join our BI team and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. As a marketing analyst, you will make a direct impact on the activity and performance of the marketing team by delivering valuable insights and analysis in domains such as conversion, paid traffic performance, user journey and more.
We’re looking for a team player who wants to work in an environment where you are your best and unique selves, while also belonging to something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
- Own the marketing performance analysis and data visibility; extract meaningful insights, and deliver impact by directing the marketing team to top opportunity areas.
- Design and create BI dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
- Develop and Validate the marketing-related metrics and models, such as ROI, conversion rate and attribution model.
- Analyze and monitor performance, funnels, pain points, and proactively come up with actionable recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience as a Marketing analyst, with emphasis on Paid traffic, attribution models, data visibility, and multi-channel analysis.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills - A must.
- Highly business-oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with BI reporting tools (Tableau - big advantage)
- Team player, excellent communicator, and self-learner.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing - Advantage
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact focused, thrive in a fast paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.