Customer Success Manager
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team!
If you are a natural people person, with a proven track record in going the extra mile for clients, first-class presentation skills, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading!
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will take full ownership of key client relationships, holding their hand as a trusted partner on their journey to success with Lusha.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with Lusha clients
- Onboard and train clients on the Lusha system
- Plan and deliver regular webinars to customers
- Use internal resources to promote retention and expansion of client accounts
- Communicate customer needs with cross-departmental stakeholders
- Build a strong relationship with each client
- Provide ongoing customer enablement
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- Native English - Essential (we really mean it!)
- Previous experience in Customer Success/Account Management for a SaaS company - Essential
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and spoken
- Experience using Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Multi-tasker with outstanding time management skills and work ethic
- Track record of over-delivering for clients
- A proactive people person, with great interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 100 employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we also know how to have a good time!