BI Team Lead
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced BI Team Lead to join us!
If you are a highly skilled manager experienced in solving complex data challenges, with a proven track record in scaling data driven organization, a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies and solutions in the BI field, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a BI Team Lead, you will be the focal point for all Business Intelligence related requests and issues and will be providing support to enable data-driven decision making and promote strategic planning by selecting the best technological approaches and practices.
- Work with company stakeholders to define key metrics (KPIs) and provide the methodologies to accurately measure company’s performance
- Manage the team with responsibility for mentorship and career development
- Lead and Build self-service business intelligence & reporting capabilities
- Work directly with data analysts, data scientists, product owners and Domain Experts in a multi-functional, agile, software environment
- Create smart, innovative and effective visualization tools, and promote engagement and implementation of them
- Be responsible for code quality and ensuring best practices across the engineers in their domain
- Autodidact like a challenge, motivated
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. Wants to grow, you thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, drive to exceed your goals
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts
- A team player. You will collaborate across the data team and with other teams as well
Lusha is the place for you
- 2+ years leadership experience as BI team lead
- 4+ years of experience as a BI developer (Marketing analytical role - Advantage)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau/Qlikview/Looker/other)
- Experience with DWH design and data pipelines development
- Good comprehension of data, and how to tell the story behind it
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.