We’re looking for a Marketing and bussiness data Analyst like you to join our BA team and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. As a marketing analyst, you will make a direct impact on the activity and performance of the marketing team by delivering valuable insights and analysis in domains such as conversion, paid traffic performance, user journey and more.
We’re looking for a team player who wants to work in an environment where you are your best and unique selves, while also belonging to something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
- Support the marketing performance analysis and data visibility; extract meaningful insights, and deliver impact by directing the marketing team to top opportunity areas.
- Design and create BI dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to provide insights and business performance monitoring.
- Develop and Validate the marketing-related metrics and models, such as ROI, conversion rate and attribution model.
- Analyze and monitor performance, funnels, pain points, and proactively come up with actionable recommendations and other bussiness initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst in web/app company
- experience as a marketing analyst with emphasis on Paid traffic, attribution models, data visibility, and multi-channel analysis.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills - A must.
- Highly business-oriented.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving mindset.
- Experience with BI reporting tools (Tableau - big advantage)
- Team player, excellent communicator, and self-learner.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing - Advantage