Lusha is a growing startup looking for Payroll Controller talent with a business approach to join our Accounting team and help to strengthen our Finance posture of the company’s payroll processes.
If you are a pro in building payroll processes, love to calculate wages, have the ability to see broadly but pay attention to the small details - continue reading because this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
- Calculate wages, benefits, tax deductions, etc.
- Have End-to-End payroll responsibility for the company's payroll in Israel
- Control over the work of payroll agency in the US and compliance with the payroll processes of the company
- Implement and adapt changes in payroll regulations and policies
- Implement a new payroll system
- Manage new hires and leaves for payroll related processes
- Prepare payments to government institutions (102,126 etc.)
- Be responsible for the transfer of employees' social benefits funds to insurance companies and constant control of funds status
- Record payroll JEs, prepare relevant payroll accruals (bonus, vacation, severance, etc.,) and reconcile the payroll against the general ledger.
- Manage payroll closing process according to the company’s policy
- Provide ongoing response and service to the employees
- Prepare periodic payroll reports for review by management
- Be the focal point for employee's payroll queries
- Be the focal point of the payroll agency in the US for the information or assistance required
- Have a significant impact on how the payroll processes in the company will be conducted
- Report to Lusha’s Director of Finance.
- A team player. Working with colleagues, debating, analyzing and creating procedures for the requirements and needs of our organization.
- Can see the big picture. Seeing the big picture is critical to this role in order to successfully implement a new payroll system and create processes that will support the company’s continued growth
- Communicative. You will be required to provide answers to Lusha’s employees who will want to understand their pay slips or other related topics. This requires patience and a pleasant and service-minded approach.
- Self Learner. Bring innovation into the company by learning the business needs and implementing payroll system and tools to support the fast growth of our company.
- Detail-Oriented. Noticing every minor change, and foreseeing any potential problems, big and small.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position in a high-tech company
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll calculation to more than 200 employees.
- Certified Payroll Controller
- Deep Knowledge in Israeli labor laws.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in US Payroll.
- Experience with implementing a salary system
- Experience working with Netsuite
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2021. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 190+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.