Corporate & Commercial Counsel
We’re looking for an attorney join our legal team and work primarily to support Lusha’s sales team. You’ll also coordinate with other internal functions to ensure our business aligns in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations, and be legal POC in Boston site. The ideal candidate will have the ability to look at the company’s legal status from a bird’s eye point of view and at the same time get his hands dirty commercial agreements. We’re looking for a team player who seek to improve process and automate procedures. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you
- Provide legal support to our in-class commercial transactions team.
- Independently draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements relating to the operation of the Boston site (Procurement, HR policies, etc.).
- Coordinate with other internal functions to ensure internal business alignment and compliance with laws, rules, and regulations.
- Perform additional assigned projects as required by business needs.
- Report and advise to the Lusha’s General Counsel (located in Israel).
- 2- 3 years of experience drafting and negotiating commercial agreements.
- JD required as well as admission to the MA bar (or eligible for MA authorized in-house counsel).
- Knowledge of SaaS licensing and data privacy (CIPP certification is a plus).
- Demonstrated ability to draft and negotiate sales, channel, procurement, business development and other agreements, and to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment..
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently individually within the legal team and in a cross-functional team environment to achieve desired outcomes while consistently fostering team cohesiveness
- The ability to manage tight deadlines and multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 100+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.