Privacy Legal Counsel
We’re looking for experienced privacy / compliance attorney to join the Lusha’s legal team in TelAviv. This attorney role will provide Privacy support to all of the group companies on Privacy-related matters as well as building privacy program and compliance process and serve as a compliance officer. This counsel will report to the General Counsel. The ideal candidate will have the exceptional judgment and range, and be able to quickly analyze complex legal and business issues involving a wide variety of products, services and business settings. We’re looking for a team player who is highly organized, self-motivated and self-directed with the ability to work efficiently, with varying degrees of supervision, and manage projects with competing deadlines in a dynamic environment. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
- To assist the General Counsel to develop, implement and measure the company privacy program.
- Provide legal counseling to business stakeholders and assist the product team to create privacy by design products under the framework of our Data Privacy Management System.
- Support and coordinate the local roll-out of global policies, processes, and guidelines and data privacy awareness trainings. You identify and manage risks related to data privacy, advise and report to the senior management and serve as primary contact in data privacy issues, following both our global framework and local requirements.
- Assess privacy trends and work with the competent authorities in relevant cases.
- Guide company’s employees, create broader awareness and negotiate with external partners and customers.
- J.D. or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Law firm experience required.
- Significant experience with US and EU privacy regulations (including, GDPR and the
- California Consumer Privacy Act) and advising businesses on privacy strategy and compliance programs.
- CIPP certification is a huge plus
- In-house legal experience a plus.
- The Skills You Bring
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 110+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company.On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.