Social Acquisition Manager
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Social Acquisition Expert to join our team!
If you are a pro in paid social acquisition, with a proven track record in advertising in competitive industries, a strong knowledge of a wide range of digital channels and tools, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a Social Acquisition Expert, you will take full ownership on developing and running paid campaigns across various Facebook/Instagram & Linkedin, constantly working on finding new opportunities and ROI optimization.
- Run, manage and optimize campaigns across FB/Instagram & Linkedin.
- Create content for ads, campaigns and landing pages.
- Test tactics, messaging, creative, budgets and anything needed to maximize results.
- Perform deep data-driven analysis for insightful decision making and optimization.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and teammates in the marketing team for alignment on positioning, creative/content, etc.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in performance marketing, user acquisition or campaign. management.
- Experience running campaigns in Social Platforms.
- Experience with non mobile app campaigns.
- Experience in affiliation/gaming/e-commerce/B2B marketing - an advantage
- Hands on experience in managing advertising budgets over $50K
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, Strong Excel skills.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.