Marketing Content Writer
We are looking for an experienced marketing writer who will create impactful pieces to educate the market and contribute to our lead generation and nurturing efforts. From landing pages to website text, sales emails, PPC ads, case studies and copy for product-explainer videos, you'll create strategic Market assets that drive sales. You will report directly to the Content Lead, work closely with our Marketing team, while being strongly aligned with the Product team. This will allow the copywriter to have greater connection to the product messaging and use cases.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience (2 minimum) writing marketing content for a tech company, is able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic-environment, a self-starter, and a team player at heart. You should be a doer - with nothing beneath you. If you’ve got the experience, enjoy in-depth writing about SaaS products - but also strive for quick wins, and you have zero tolerance for anything less than impeccable when it comes to execution - we’d love to hear from you.
Please include three writing samples with your CV that best demonstrate your writing skills.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle.
Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 90+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will join the Content Team as a writer, and report directly to the Content Team Lead
- Follow a content calendar set by the Content Lead, across all our channels
- Collaborate with other marketing specialists (Automation, SEO, Design and Social) as well as the Product and Sales team
- Create accurate, technically-driven sales copy, that drives users to action with quick turn-around times
- Create a breadth of copy: From marketing automation emails, to product one-pages, Sales pages, website copy, comparison pages, and more
- Responsible for the entire copy lifecycle - from research, to delivery, requests to design and execution
- Upload weekly blog posts to Wordpress and edit them for SEO-best practices
- Both Tech and Marketing Savvy:
- You understand the full funnel of converting users from visitors to paying customers in a B2B SaaS business
- Performance-based and Creative:
- You take both performance-based and creative approaches to content and are an expert at balancing the two to create successful pieces and strategies
- You’re a pro at providing fast, accurate content that’s designed to convert.
- Team Player:
- You’re a team-player with a strong, collaborative mentality and ownership mentality.
- Great Attitude:
- You’re friendly, easy-going, and have a “can-do,” positive attitude, with no task beneath you.
- You’re happy to quickly shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Must have requirements:
- A creative native English speaker (non-negotiable)
- Exceptional copywriting and storytelling skills - a must
- Minimum of 2-3 years writing in a SaaS / High Tech company
- Experience in researching raw data and creating engaging stories and technical, product and sales-focused content
- A portfolio of relevant experience
- Three writing samples with your CV