BDR Manager USA
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our high performing sales organization, working within a global leadership team tasked with scaling our U.S. sales team. As one of the first members of the global sales leadership team, you will help define and build out the Business Development organization. You will adapt and further develop the current playbook, and maximize our inbound and outbound sales opportunities. As a master at business development strategy and process, you will be tasked with defining our Go To Market strategy and ensuring we exceed our business goals. If you’re process driven, pioneering, and ready to scale a business development team in the exciting space of Sales Intelligence, then this is the role for you.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 110+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. As one of our first hires at the US HQ in Boston, MA, you will be a founding member of the sales team, working with teammates across the globe. While all of us are dedicated to the mission, we surely know how to have a good time.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
- Hire, train, and lead a highly-effective business development team, inspiring ownership and accountability
- Develop the GTM strategy including how we target customers, prioritize efforts and resource to maximize account penetration for both Mid-Market and Enterprise
- Build out and refine repeatable processes for outreach to close business in a freemium SaaS sales motion
- Lead a team of ~5 by year end
- Collaborate with Sales Operations to define KPIs, measure the business accurately, and create motivating comp plans
- Work alongside EMEA leadership to build alignment between processes
- Maximize effectiveness of the team, leading a coaching-first environment utilizing sales tools including Salesloft, Gong, and Salesforce among others
- A dynamic, personable sales leader - You know how to motivate and lead through the ebbs and flows of sales at a tech startup
- A nimble, action-oriented leader - Lusha is a high volume and dynamic sales environment, you love to keep up and adapt quickly to changes. What worked last quarter may not this quarter, and you’re constantly analyzing the business to make adjustments
- Process-oriented and organized - building repeatable processes is critical at this stage. You can orchestrate a playbook and create alignment
- A person who gets stuff done - You love collaborating internally, and you’re business-savvy with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and organizational standards
- An exceptional collaborator - you recognize that collaboration is the key to success. You’ll work regularly with Product, R&D, Marketing
- Analytical - At Lusha we measure everything. You’ll analyze our GTM strategy constantly, tweaking how we approach inbound, outbound and expansion opportunities
- 2+ years of Business Development leadership
- Strong executive presence, with comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Experience managing team
- High integrity leader with the ability to motivate
- Globally-minded with the ability to communicate and relate with people across the globe
- Self-starter, results-oriented, process-oriented, and entrepreneurial
- Analytical approach to solving problems