Director of Finance
Become a Lushian, feel the vibes!
We’re looking for a Director of Finance to join our finance department and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. As Director of Finance you will make a direct impact on the company business success managing the company accounting and compliance. You will report to the VP Finance and be part of a newly formed finance department in our offices in Tel Aviv. We’re looking for a self-motivated and proactive person who can build a small accounting team and grow with the company.
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best, and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement close process in accordance with US GAAP
- Work on day-to-day financial operations, including payroll, AP and AR processes
- Assist in company cash management
- Assist in developing accounting and general policies, procedures and internal controls
- Manage and comply with local reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage audit process with the company’s auditors
- Participate in implementation of finance-supporting systems
- Hire bookkeepers and manage a small team of them
- Results driven – You know what your targets and timelines are, and you make sure you follow them.
- Passion to make an impact – Use financial processes to make an impact on the fast-growing business.
- Self-motivated and proactive – Have the ability to take initiatives and actions to pursue goals because you want to and not because someone told you to.
- Team player – Work with others at the finance team and throughout the company as a group in order to complete tasks and manage projects.
- Master of your field – Have deep understanding and experience in accounting and finance.
- 5+ years Experience in High-tech companies, preferably startups.
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP.
- Advanced knowledge in ERP Systems - NetSuite an advantage.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in Hebrew and English - written and verbal.
- Passion for innovative solutions and process improvement. Seeks solutions in automation.