Junior Commercial Legal Counsel
We’re looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to join our Legal team and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. We’re interested in team players who want to work in an environment where they can be their best and unique selves, while also being part of something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you’re looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
The Junior Legal Counsel will be the second lawyer in the department, and the sole person working on the day to day commercial agreements. She/he will report to the General Counsel.
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing various commercial agreements (including DPAs, security annexes), consulting agreements, procurement agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.).
- Provide legal answers to data subject requests.
- Work closely with the Company's Legal Counsel on building cross company legal procedures.
- Qualified attorney with at least 2-3 years of work experience handling technology related commercial legal matters in a top-tier law firm or as in-house counsel.
- Ability to learn & move fast and work independently.
- English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, sound judgement, and a business-oriented approach.
- Highly responsible and motivated to grow within the company
- Ability to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment (which means you’re also an amazing multi-tasker), be proactive, own projects from start to finish.
- Advantage for an attorney with a technical and/or information security background.
- Option for part-time job with flexible hours (75% role with working from home option).
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers.So, if you are customer & impact focused, thrive in a fast paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.