Growth Product Manager
Lusha is growing and we are searching for a skilled Product Growth Manager to join our team!
If you are highly analytical, experienced in researching, mapping, and prioritizing opportunities that result in an increase in product engagement... If you thrive in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and have a proven track record of designing, implementing, and testing hypotheses that lead to substantial growth, continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will focus on identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive engagement and usage for our existing product line. You will understand what truly moves our users, design and prioritize A/B tests to validate these ideas, and continuously work on optimizing our products. Above all else, you will look to amplify the existing value of our products and work towards delighting our users.
- Implement growth tactics and strategies to maximize the potential of new & existing users
- Plan, execute and measure A/B tests to increase user engagement and conversion rates
- Leverage data to continually optimize existing product features and funnels
- Demonstrate strong analytical problem-solving skills to articulate solutions that create the biggest impact
- Recommend improvements to the user experience backed by qualitative and quantitative data
- Assess, optimize, and report growth efforts to support a process of continuous learning and improvement
- Maintain market and competitor insights across the industry
- Work within a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment, which is driven to increase the value of our products
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement, and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 3+ years of experience in a product/marketing role in a B2B SaaS, high-volume company
- Expert in web marketing tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, VWO, Heatmaps)
- Excellent analytical skills - able to generate insights and recommendations based on raw data and results
- Experience with working on the creation, optimization, and management of product funnels
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) and product-led growth principles
- Team-focused and highly collaborative, but comfortable driving projects on your own and with little direction
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone who has a winner’s mindset and is great to have around
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Fluent English and Hebrew
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time