Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Program Manager to join our team!
If you are a highly skilled project manager experienced in solving complex project management challenges, with a proven track record in scaling R&D organization, a strong knowledge in orchestrating and synchronization of large project portfolios spanning across multiple squads and groups, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing?
As a Release manager, you will manage multi, cross departmental delivery projects, from inception to aftermarket. Set the right methodology for how projects need to be planned, delivered, rolled out, monitored and communicated.
Manage the lifecycle of our release projects - Map stakeholders, Kickoff, set time frame, scope, map risks, monitor progress, manage changes, escalate and communicate the progress of each project.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Delivery teams and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- You’re verbal, with excellent communication skills
- Have experience working in hyper growth companies
- Worked on volume R&D releases (not customer specific projects)
- Manage high level quarterly planning alongside sprint plannings
- You’re technical oriented
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Projects Manager in a medium + company, and worked with project management tools
- Proven ability to lead people toward execution, resolve conflicts. and make things happen
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- have a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.