Head of platform products
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced technical product leader to join our Platform team!
If you are experienced in building the products platform layer , providing services to multiple stakeholders, both the end user as well as internal customers, handling the e2e account lifetime from setup, through billing and retention, providing services to other product teams and business units within the company (such as marketing and sales) and building the company’s API strategy and services.
If you have a proven track record of working with platform teams to define business driven solutions, have a technical background, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will establish Lusha’s platform. You will be the bridge between the end user account requirements, through the different business units in the organization . You will build a roadmap for account management, billing as well as supporting the user journey throughout the entire organization. You will be responsible for building services to other product teams and business units in the organization to build standards, reduce interdependencies and increase the speed of delivery.
- Develop and own the product strategy, roadmap and business plan for Lusha’s platform layer
- Lead Lusha’s account management, including account sign up, activation and user management
- Lead Lusha’s billing strategy and implementation
- Prioritize closely all incoming platform requests from the whole company and build standard services
- Have end to end responsibility for back office services around account management & billing
- Build Lusha’s API strategy and develop appropriate roadmap
- Manage directly a product manager responsible for account management as well as work directly with the other platform teams
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Prioritize effectively. You know how to balance different priorities and stakeholders, understand the 80-20 rule
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Product Team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- Degree in Engineering, Math, Science, Economics or related field
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Managing product managers - advantage
- Technical background - must
- Experience in software design, system architecture, and data modeling, big advantage
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, Strong Excel skills.
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.