Compliance Product Manager
The mission of the Compliance product team at Lusha is to provide cross functional support in ensuring all of Lusha’s products and data satisfy all associated compliance requirements, in all relevant markets.
Lusha is looking for a Product Manager - Compliance to help support Lusha products and implement solutions in areas related to compliance, privacy, regulatory, data and partnership compliance. The Product Manager will work alongside operational teams (compliance, legal, finance, data), other product teams and outside partners.
- Help manage various company initiatives by working cross functionally with Lusha product managers, engineering teams, data teams and analytics
- Identify and evaluate compliance requirements for new and existing products or features
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance requirements are met
- Engage with internal and external team members to analyze asks and needs
- Drive, track, and document progress against roadmaps
- Articulate metrics, requirements, goals, and features to all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Oversee the end-to-end implementation of each assigned initiative
- Stay on top of regulatory development, industry trend and Lusha roadmap to drive better decisions
- Take part in Risk Assessments to spot and quantify safety and compliance risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights for constant optimization, ROI improvement, and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
A team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 2+ years as a product manager with experience in the KYC/AML and/or GDPR/CCPA fields.
- A strong analytical and metrics driven approach to create substantiated solutions
- Ability to strategize against competing priorities and identify the important problems to solve
- Strong knowledge in high regulations products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Team-focused and highly collaborative, but comfortable driving projects on your own and with little direction
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone who has a winner’s mindset and is great to have around
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 200+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.