Product Manager - Platform
Lusha is growing and we are searching for a skilled Product Manager to join our team!
If you are highly business savvy, understanding user needs and motivations is your bread and butter, have a keen eye for great design and user experience, and can prioritize between many different requirements in order to ensure the success of your product... If you thrive in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and have a proven track record of executing products users LOVE, continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
In this role, you will be in charge of executing the roadmap of Lusha’s billing and pricing products, working on translating internal and external users' needs into features that delight hundreds of thousands of users and make a real impact. You will work closely with exceptional engineering and design teams, as well as with various other stakeholders within the organization to ensure we are always building products our users truly want and love.
- Execute the roadmap of one of our main product lines, building features that our users truly love
- Show a keen eye for design and ensure our products have a world-class user experience
- Gather requirements, write user stories and acceptance criteria and communicate them clearly to the engineering and design teams
- Work closely with engineering, design, and BI teams
- Demonstrate strong analytical problem-solving skills to articulate solutions that create the biggest impact
- Communicate regularly with various stakeholders within the organization, and be comfortable presenting your ideas
- Be the champion of our internal and external users within your product line
- Maintain market and competitor insights across the industry
- Oversee the entire development lifecycle of products and features
- Measure adoption, usage data, and business results from product launches
- Work within a cross-functional team, in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment, which is driven to increase the value of our products
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights for constant optimization, ROI improvement, and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the Marketing team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role in a B2B SaaS, high-volume company. Billing products experience - an advantage.
- Exceptional business understanding and a keen eye for designing products users truly love
- Experience with funnel optimization methodologies
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills - our users will enjoy talking with you, and our engineers and designers will love working with you
- Excellent analytical skills - able to generate insights and recommendations based on raw data and results
- Understanding of software development process from concept through implementation and delivery
- Ability to focus on the things that make the biggest impact
- Team-focused and highly collaborative, but comfortable driving projects on your own and with little direction
- A hungry, infectious personality: we’re looking for someone who has a winner’s mindset and is great to have around
- Fluent English and Hebrew
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.