Information Security Manager - CISO
Lusha is growing and we are looking for an information security manager(CISO) to join our team.
If you are a pro in bringing highly secure solutions, protecting sensitive data in a live and active environment for a product facing hundreds of thousand of users, if you are a team player with great communications skills, have deep knowledge and vast experience in information security, cloud infrastructure, web environments, if you take ownership on what you do and eager to create an impact - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As an information security manager you will be working closely with squad and group leaders, product managers and other business stakeholders on designing solutions that are secure and protect our company’s data and most important assets while enabling our business to move and grow fast, be innovative and agile in your approach and your way of thinking. You will help our developers, establish best practices and ensure secure coding.
You will be the top cyber security expert in the company, responsible for establishing, maintaining and overseeing the company’s vision and strategy and lead the program to ensure the company has the right tools and controls in place to protect its business operations, data, tools and network against a dynamic threat landscape as well as ensuring regulatory and compliance requirements are satisfied.
The CISO will collaborate with the commercial teams and assist the sales organization communicating our security practices as part of RFPs and sales processes, with the R&D leaders and vendors to establish and deploy policies, procedures, technology and infrastructure to meet the security, compliance, risk management, audit and governance needs of the company.
- Be part of the R&D leadership reporting to the VP of R&D
- Be the top cyber security expert in the company
- Establish, maintain and oversee the information security strategy and Roadmap
- Ensure we have the tools and controls to protect our business operations, data, tools and network against threats
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are satisfied
- A team player. Working with colleagues, debating, analyzing and creating solutions for the requirements and needs of our product managers, business stakeholders and customers.
- Problem resolver. We work in a fast paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for complex problems.
- Communicative. As we are organized in squads you will daily interact with products managers, analysts and engineers. This requires capabilities to explain in different ways the same solution to different people.
- Data-driven thinker. Be involved in what’s going on with our product, be interested in BI reports to propose solutions or changes based on data to introduce improvements.
- Learner. Bring innovation into the company by learning different technologies, tools or techniques that can be applied.
- Focused on impact. Do what you do with passion, think about the product and the business and what’s the best for it.
- 5+ years of experience as a Information Security manager or CISO, preferably in a SaaS company
- Extensive knowledge of network and cloud infrastructure security and best practices.
- Security governance, risk, and compliance management experience
- Prior experience and deep knowledge in implementing and maintaining ISO27001
- Strong knowledge of current and emerging cyber security risks (primarily on web and cloud), and modern risk management methods and solutions
- Ability to influence others and work at all levels and departments across the organizational and with external vendors and partners
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- In depth knowledge of SOC2, GDPR, CCPA
Nice to Have
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with large scale systems
- Cybersecurity certification (e.g., CISSP, GSEC, CEH, ECSS, CCISO)
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.