Devops Data Engineer
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team!
If you are a skillful engineer with a background in code, a technical person, a strong knowledge of a wide operational techniques and tools, and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will take full ownership for building infrastructure, and leading changes to the development cycle, constantly improving developers experience and velocity.
- Play a key role in product planning and execution
- Lead devops best practices in our big data and machine learning teams
- Design, build and manage our development and production cloud-native infrastructure in AWS
- Review, improve and implement CI/CD processes and infrastructure
- Monitor availability and performance of data intensive systems
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Be the goto person/expert in all infrastructure topics and decisions
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to plan and execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for operational optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the DevOps team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 3+ years as dev ops engineer
- In-depth experience with AWS cloud
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience deploying and maintaining Big Data domain technologies such as Spark, Presto, Kafka, Airflow
- Production grade knowledge - ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Mysql, Reshift
- Hands on experience managing large scale SaaS production environment
- Machine learning pipelines building - big advantage
- Experience writing and deploying code written in a Python language
- Experience with building CI/CD processes and infrastructure
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible or similar
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.