Application Security professional
Lusha is a growing startup looking for an Application Security professional to join our Information Security team and help to strengthen our Information Security posture of the company’s product.
If you are a pro in bringing highly secure solutions and you are creative in combining security tools and products with business processes - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
- Work with multiple internal teams to ensure products are designed and implemented according to security policies, standards, and best-practices.
- You will ensure the company’s products have the right tools and controls in place.
- You will assist the R&D organization to improve our developers security practices.
- Deploy and write SOPs to meet the security and compliance of our product.
- Analyse data and different indicators in order to identify and react to potential threats and fraud in our systems.
- Be the “glue” between the product, business and Information Security.
- Establish, build and maintain the information security gates in our products.
- Perform proactive research to stay current on security issues, and share that knowledge with the rest of the security and engineering teams
- Ensure secure coding is implemented in the development cycles and test for penetration and vulnerabilities.
- Report to Lusha’s CISO.
- A team player. Working with colleagues, debating, analyzing and creating solutions for the requirements and needs of our product managers and business stakeholders.
- Creative. Creativity is critical for this role to support our growth with minimum impact on the business processes.
- Communicative. As we are organized in squads you will daily interact with many product managers. This requires capabilities to explain Information Security measurements to different people with different perspectives on Lusha’s product.
- Self Learner. Bring innovation into the company by learning different technologies, tools or techniques that can be applied both in the R&D and product groups.
- Detail-Oriented. Noticing every minor change, and foreseeing any potential problems, big and small.
- 3+ years of experience in application Security with product and business alignment.
- 2+ years of experience in data and threat analysis
- Knowledge with data protection and anti-fraud techniques.
- Deep knowledge in Security monitoring systems.
- Strong knowledge of secure development processes and lifecycle.
- Knowledge and Experience with one or more AppSec tools such as SAST, DAST, or IAST.
- Knowledge of OWASP top-10 and a deep understanding of web application and mobile app vulnerabilities.
- In depth knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills and technical writing skills.
- Fluent English both written and verbal.
Nice to Have
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with large scale systems
- Cybersecurity certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM)
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.