Lusha is growing and we are looking for a senior full-stack developer to join our team.
If you are a pro at solving real world problems for the UI and the backend for a product facing hundreds of thousand of users, you are a team player with great communications skills, have deep knowledge in web technologies, take ownership on what you do and eager to create an impact - continue reading cause this may very well be what you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As a full-stack developer you will be working within a squad with product managers, designers, business analysts and an incredible team of developers and QA engineers to design and develop solutions for products that are facing customers from all over the world. You will help other developers, establish best practices and ensure clean and efficient code.
- Be part of a squad, working in an agile environment, using mainly node.js and react.js
- Analyze requirements, design solutions, debate them with the team and implement it to bring impact.
- Ensure quality by developing the corresponding tests
- Work on a product that is facing large amounts of end users
- Identify performance issues and design solutions
- Deploy using CI/CD to our microservices environment
- Innovate by sharing new techniques or technologies you’ve learnt
- A team player. Working in a team of engineers, debating, analyzing and creating the architecture of the solutions for the requirements presented by the product manager of the squad.
- Proactive Problem solver. We work in a fast paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for complex problems.
- Communicative. As we are organized on squads you will daily interact with products managers, designers and engineers. This requires capabilities to explain in different ways the same solution to different people.
- Data-driven thinker. Follow up your deployments at production, measure the impact through BI reports and propose changes to be on a continuous improvement process.
- Learner. Bring innovation to the team by learning different technologies or techniques that can be applied at the team or company.
- Focused on impact. Do what you do with passion, think about the product and what’s the best for it.
- 2+ years of experience as a Fullstack developer
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- 2+ years of experience using React.js
- Experience writing tests (Unit, component, functional, end to end)
- Experience with Sql and noSql DB’s
Nice to Have
- Experience with large scale web systems
- Experience with micro-frontends
- Experience with Kubernetes & dockers
- Experience with additional programming languages
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.