Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team!
If you are a skillful engineer with a background in code, a technical person, a strong knowledge of a wide operational techniques and tools, and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will take full ownership for building infrastructure, and leading changes to the development cycle, constantly improving developers experience and velocity.
- Manage Lusha's AWS infrastructure (plan, deploy, scale, maintain)
- Review, improve and implement CI/CD processes
- Monitor availability and performance of the system
- Manage Lusha's HQ infrastructure
- Be the goto person/expert in all infrastructure topics and decisions
- Lead RnD with new infrastructure technologies (planning, POCing, implementing, and training)
- Create and maintain product core libraries (logging, configuration, etc)
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to plan and execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for operational optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the DevOps team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth networking, monitoring and infrastructure security knowledge
- In-depth Linux knowledge - administration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- In-depth experience with AWS cloud
- Experience with configuration management - preferably Chef
- Experience with building CI/CD processes
- Databases knowledge - ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Mysql, Redis
- Ability to code well in at least one language
- Experience with Terraform for provisioning
- Experience deploying and managing production Kubernetes cluster
- Experience deploying and managing Service Mesh - Advantage
- Experience with NodeJS \ Python development - Advantage
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.