Senior Software Architect
Lusha is growing and we are searching for a Senior Software Architect to join our team and support our hyper growth!
If you are a highly skilled Architect experienced with Cloud technologies, complex data challenges, with a proven track record in scaling SaaS organization, a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies and solutions, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Software Architect, you will take full ownership on leading and building our software architecture, choosing the right design patterns, tools and approaches that will drive our organization ahead. You will lead technical aspects in our engineering department and will be a major contributor in the effort of taking our platform and data products to the next level, feuling Lusha’s hyper growth. This position requires curiosity to research out-of-the- box solutions and the ability to learn new things every day and to adapt to the company's growth.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine and analyze functional and non-functional requirements and best practices for software and applications
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and senior management for alignment on strategy to make sure we plan ahead and that our architecture supports the business needs and plans
- Design and review software architecture and provide support to all software development efforts
- Design and evaluate third party technologies and ensure incorporation in architecture
- Support the evaluation of tools and company in potential M&A deals
- Initiate architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency inline with business strategy
- Continually research and proactively implement standards and best practices in software and application design and coding
- Ensure software meets requirements of quality, security, scalability, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for conversion optimization and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights constant optimization, ROI improvement and testing new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the different teams at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience as a leading software architect in SAAS/Cloud companies
- At least 10 years of software development experience
- Experience designing and maintaining large scale applications
- Experience designing data models for both NoSQL and relational databases
- Experience building performant RESTful APIs at scale for usage as public/internal APIs
- Experience designing and building high scale distributed backend systems for SaaS products
- Team player that can lead and support internal and external teams
- Experience with Domain Driven Design - advantage
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Applied Research - advantage
- Cloud native architecture
- High command of OOP, REST APIs, event drives, Microservices and other software engineering concepts
- Excellent understanding of software development life cycle
- Solid understanding and experience developing in a modern Agile environment (Iterative development, CI/CD, TDD, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.