Data QA Engineer
Lusha is growing and we are searching for a highly motivated Data QA Engineer to join our team!
If you are amazing with data (ETL + data analysis + insight generation) and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a Data QA Engineer ,you will take full ownership on leading and building accuracy tests solutions. Brainstorm with colleagues to reinvent and modify our algorithms and models based on your continuous insights.
Work closely with your squad’s developers, know the bits & bites of their algorithms.
Participate in the entire development cycle from requirement to brainstorming to production deployment process.
- Solve challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Will be the accuracy gate-keeper of the company
- Own project from design to execution to monitoring
- Move fast forward with prototyping and iterative mindset
- Need to use out of the box thinking to solve difficult tasks
- Develop your skills and push your own boundaries and our technologies to new levels
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation
- Insight-driven. You start every task knowing what you would like to generate in the end. You have a can-do approach, a passion for accuracy and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with raw data. You’re not afraid of a specific database or environment.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts
- A team player. You will collaborate across the data team and with every team at Lusha. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things righ
- Basic Python skills
- Experience with SQL based databases such as MySQL, Redshift, PostgresSQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, Redis
- Experienced with raw-data analysis and insight generating
- Be self motivated to learn and explore new things, an autodidact
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.