IT team leader
Lusha is growing and we are searching for a Corporate IT team leader with great hands-on experience to join our company!
If you are a highly motivated, service oriented IT professional, with a proven track record in scaling SaaS organizations, a strong knowledge of a wide range of technologies and solutions, and someone who thrives in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a team leader, you will take hands-on ownership of the team’s technical tasks, choose solutions and systems, work closely with many stakeholders in the company like HR, InfoSec, Finance and many other functions, and own the Corporate IT from end to end.
Our company is growing rapidly and is in need of a strong and motivated IT manager to help ramp up the IT team in order to support our growth and expansion to remote locations. In your day-to-day, you will be responsible to support our employees with regards to hardware, software, endpoint protection, network and remote access etc.
- Recruit and nurture top talent people to your team.
- Mentor and advise the team on implementation and enforce support ticket management.
- Share knowledge between your team members and other relevant people in the company.
- Interact regularly with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Manage IT budget and drive for optimization and cost saving
- Work as a part of the team being hands-on at least 80% of your time
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Manage company assets (hardware and software licenses)
- Manage office network setup, resolve problems and make improvements.
- Set up workstations for new employees.
- Integrate policies and systems for correct endpoint management.
- Design and automate manual procedures.
- Document existing procedures
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights to improve your feature/product.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the other squads and with every team at Lusha. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- 5+ years Experience in organisation infrastructure management - must
- 1+ years Experience in people management, hiring, mentoring and performance management
- Experience in Windows and MacOS administration, including software installation, updates, troubleshooting, backup and etc
- Knowledge in networking including protocols, firewalls, routers, switches, etc
- Service oriented with strong communication skills
- Experience with SSO solutions
- Experience with MDM solutions
- Relevant certification (MCSA, MCITP, MCSE and etc) or a bachelor degree- Advantage
- Experience with Okta - Advantage
- Experience with Active Directory deployment, management and troubleshooting- Advantage
- Experience with integrating systems with LDAP server - Advantage
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter, and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.