Fullstack Developer- Billing
We’re a squad of experienced developers. In our day-to-day, we build Lusha Billing and Pricing System used by our users.
We design Billing solution according to Platform Best Practice. We are writing high-quality code in Node/React and focusing mainly on user experience and customers.
What will you be doing?
As a full-stack developer, you will take full ownership of features and products from design, implementation, testing, and deployment to production end to end.
You will be responsible for the production environments of the squad products that are used by thousands of customers worldwide.
- Design Integrated Billing Architectures and provide technical solutions for business needs
- Work closely with BI analysts to understand data and make decisions upon it.
- Translate business requirements into development roadmaps at scale.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Work with cutting edge technologies.
- Write Tests and clean code.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example.
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and can execute independently from ideation to implementation.
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, a passion for learning new technologies, and a drive to exceed your goals.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data and use these insights to improve your feature/product.
- Organized. You can manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various workstreams on track - even those with many moving parts.
- A team player. You will collaborate across the other squads and with every team at Lusha. You can work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
- At least 2 years of experience in server-side technologies.
- At least 2 years of experience in NodeJS.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, Java, C/C++, or Python.
- Expertise in databases such as MySQL, Elastic, Redis, or other NoSQL databases.
- Deep knowledge of micro-service technologies and building REST APIs.
- Proven track record of delivering end to end solutions from scratch
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tools.
- Advantage- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter, and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 80+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.