Business Development Representative USA
Become a Lushian, feel the vibes
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) like you to join our sales team to work towards our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. The BDR will play a critical role in nurturing users of the Lusha platform, engaging and qualifying outbound sales inquiries and generating consistent pipeline. The BDR manages the first touchpoint of the sale, and sets the tone for the sales cycle. We’re interested in hiring entrepreneurial team players who thrive in an environment where hustle, growth and authenticity are valued. If this sounds like your dream job and you’re looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 110+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. As one of our first hires at the US HQ in Boston, MA, you will be a founding member of the sales team, working with teammates across the globe, While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
What will you do?
- Proactively reach out to users of the Lusha platform on an outbound basis to nurture, drive adoption, and qualify sales opportunities
- Work closely with the Account Executive team to devise account strategy
- Demonstrate the value of Lusha offerings through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums;
- Act as the subject matter expert on Lusha product offerings
- Set appointments and demos for the Lusha sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
What you bring to the table?
- Intellectual curiosity to understand customer pain points and needs
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections
- Strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Self-starter mentality: act without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- High integrity, energy, and dedication
- Willing to go the extra mile: Bring a memorable experience and extraordinary value to your clients
- Passionate about making an impact: Do what you do with passion, think about the sale and what’s the best for it
- Self-motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial: We work in a fast-paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for your customers and think of new solutions
- Great communicator: The role requires capabilities to explain in different ways the same solution to different people
- A storyteller - Stories constitute the single most powerful weapon in a salesperson’s arsenal
- Ready, able and willing to receive feedback: The BDR has tremendous growth potential and should be coachable and eager to learn