Sales Development Representative
Become a Lushian, feel the vibes!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative like you to join our Enterprise team and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. We’re interested in team players who want to work in an environment where they can be their best and unique selves, while also being part of something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you’re looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
As an SDR you will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is the first touchpoint for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best, and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums;
- Act as the subject matter expert on Lusha product offerings
- Set appointments and demos for the Lusha sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Goes the extra mile - Going the extra mile is one true way to add significant, lasting, and memorable value to your customers.
- Passion to make an impact - Do what you do with passion, think about the sale and what’s the best for it.
- Self-motivated and proactive -We work in a fast-paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for your customers.
- Great communicator -The role requires capabilities to explain in different ways the same solution to different people.
- A storyteller - Stories constitute the single most powerful weapon in a salesperson’s arsenal.
- The capability of understanding customer pain points, needs, and requirements.
- Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Flexibility - things change around here. FAST.
- High integrity, energy, and dedication.