Senior Enterprise Sales AE
We are looking for an experienced Senior Enterprise Account Executive to join our high performance sales team. If you are an exceptionally skilled salesperson with a proven track record of crushing quotas and selling into large corporations - come join a fast growing company that provides data enrichment solutions worldwide to some of the largest global brands.
What will you do?
- Work closely with BDRs to identify key accounts opportunities and close new logos
- Present the solution features and benefits to key decision makers
- Close key strategic enterprise deals
- Manage the sales process, including: presenting the solution, pricing proposals, contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals in International markets.
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on impactful solutions while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value
- Manage pipeline and maintain accurate sales forecasts
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and quota attainment
- Fast runner - Lusha is a high volume and dynamic sales environment, you love to keep up and adapt fast to changes
- Person who get stuff done - You love collaborating internally, and you’re business-savvy with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and organizational standards
- Skilled salesperson - You have proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS environment and a proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota.
- Team player - talking about team Lusha- you will have to constantly work closely with other departments in the company such as product of customer success.
- Analytical - In Lusha we measure everything. You will need to work closely with Sales Operations & analyse data to improve sales conversions.
What do you bring to the table?
- 4+ years of international SaaS sales experience
- Strong customer-facing, communication and presentation skills
- Track record of consistent over-achievement in past sales roles
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Self-starter, result-oriented, process oriented, high energy, adaptable and inquisitive attitude
- Native English or at mother tongue level
- Experience with Salesforce.com- a plus
- Working Days: Mon – Fri
If you think that you are up for the challenge come and join this amazing ride