Lusha is growing and we are looking for a talented and dedicated Customer Support Representative to join our team and provide our clients with an AMAZING customer experience. Are you a team player with excellent communication skills? are you passionate about customer service ? if you answer YES - keep reading..
What will you do
As a Customer Support Rep, you will be providing guidance to our users, advanced troubleshooting and a full customer service about our product. You will be the point of contact for our users and expected to deliver personalized and informative support experience through deep knowledge of our products.
The target is to provide our clients with the best support and outstanding customer service experience.
- Work with Lusha's customers (small/medium/big businesses) to resolve their technical matters.
- Provide comprehensive information regarding the products and services offered by Lusha.
- Analyse, report and follow up on product bugs and critical issues until resolution.
- Provides feedback to internal teams in other departments in the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Multitask between different communication channels.
- Maintain and update Lusha’s internal and external knowledge base.
- work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A self Learner- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- Self motivated and proactive - We work in a fast-paced environment, with agile methodologies where you will be challenged every day to bring the best solution for your customers.
- Great Communicator- The role requires capabilities to explain in different ways the same solution to different people.
- Goes the extra mile- Be creative, innovative, and resourceful to provide our clients with the best support and outstanding customer service experience.
- Organised- You are able to manage highly multifaceted platforms and keep various work streams on track.
- A team player- You will collaborate across the Product/R&D/Marketing teams in Lusha, you are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work.
What will you bring
- Excellent writing, spelling and verbal English skills.
- Previous work experience in customer service or technical support is a must!
- Tech-savvy, ability to manage and prioritize multiple investigations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work independently.
- Previous work experience with Intercom Software- advantage.
- Experience in Jira software- advantage
This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, 9:00-18:00.