Data Engineer (BI Team)
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced Data Engineer for the BI Team to join us!
Are you looking to join passionate, focused, and mission-driven people who love the product they do?
If you’ve answered “Yes!” - you’re probably who we’re looking for :)
Come work with us and you’ll see that the word “boredom” does not exist in Lusha’s DNA!
As a Data engineer in the BI Team, you will be responsible for building efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future, optimizing our data architecture as well as data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- Work in a multi-functional, agile, software environment
- Design, build and maintain complex data pipelines using different tools
- Be responsible for data quality and integrity
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand data needs and provide business analysts and data scientists technical support related to data infrastructure
- Learn and implement new technologies
- Autodidact - continuous learner who constantly looks for a new challenge
- Ambitious - eager to make an impact, want to grow and thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment
- Results-driven - have a “can-do” approach and motivated by purpose
- Data-oriented - like working with data, asking different questions and believe that information has a very strong impact on the decision-making process
- Passionate about technology - enjoy learning the trends that technology is taking in order to work more efficiently
- Independent and team player at the same time - able to work independently from ideation to implementation as well as ready to collaborate with your teammates
Lusha is the place for you
- 3+ years experience as a Data Engineer in a BI field
- Very high level of SQL (including performance tuning)
- At least 1 year of proven experience with Python
- Experience with a wide range of technologies like Kafka/Airflow/AWS services
- Hands-on experience with different SQL/ NoSQL database solutions - Snowflake/Redshift/Cassandra/Elasticsearch
- Experience with data warehouse architecture
- Excellent communication skills
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 140+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.