We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer like you to join our design team and our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. You will own the design process throughout the product lifecycle from new ideas and requirements to detailed interactions and high fidelity pixel-perfect designs. We are focused on the craft and the process of building experiences through a problem-solving mindset that eventually leads to tailored-made solutions. We’re interested in team players who want to work in an environment where they can be their best and unique selves, while also being part of something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you’re looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form disruptive new products and features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions to launch.
- Collaborate with the design team to raise the quality bar and continuously improve the design processes, principles, and tools
- Understand both company and user needs, and be able to deliver solutions that answer both sides
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant and practical solutions
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability, and design the details of components, interactions, and transitions.
- Work closely with our cross-platform teams and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering
- Own the solution space and be able to sell your ideas step by step taking into consideration all needed aspects.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing consumer or SaaS web & mobile applications
- Strong problem-solving skills that guide you through the entire design & development process.
- A deep understanding of the end to end product design process, including how to develop use cases, journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, and user testing.
- Experience collaborating with multiple disciplines including product, development, sales, leadership, support and more
- Excellent communication skills to communicate your work
- Ability to design detailed, high-fidelity designs of your solutions using modern tools such as Figma and Sketch.
- Self-taught, curious, fast learner, fast to respond.
- An understanding of the technical limitations behind your decisions
- A portfolio full of your best design work
Lusha is a data company that’s leading the field in B2B sales & marketing intelligence. Our flagship product is Lusha Prospects, a web-based browser extension that lets sales and HR pros find B2B contact details in one click. Our newest addition to the Lusha product family is Lusha Forms, which provides B2B Marketers with more sales-ready leads and better conversions through short, data enriched forms. We’re constantly tinkering away in the Lusha Labs, creating the newest, best and most-loved B2B contact solutions, and we’re not going to stop until we’ve conquered the entire world. But that’s on the business side.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.