QA Automation Engineer - Data Group
Lusha is growing and we are searching for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to be part of our Data group. If you are a highly skilled QA engineer experienced in solving complex data challenges, with a proven track record in defining and implementing in production Data QA processes and tools and monitoring and analyse issues in our real time data collection in production - continue reading :)
What will you be doing?
As a Data QA Engineer, you will lead quality assurance activities in a team within our Data group, and work closely with our Data Engineers and Backend developers in order to scale up the team data and services quality.
- Test strategy, design test plans, and execute complex automated tests to assure high quality of our big data and business technologies platforms.
- Test end to end data flows and data enrichment processes.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Implement automatic tests using various technologies like pytests, Lettuce and more.
- Autodidact, likes a challenge, motivated
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact and lead by example. You want to grow, you thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, growth environment and are able to operate at the strategic level and the micro-detail to get things right
- Independent. You pick things up quickly and are able to execute independently from ideation to implementation
- Results-driven. You have a can-do approach, drive to exceed your goals
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing and working with data
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, multifaceted projects and keep various work streams on track - even those with many moving parts
- A team player. You will collaborate across the data team and with other teams as well
- 3+ years of experience as a QA automation engineer.
- Experienced with Python.
- Experience with automation in the data field.
- Experience in big data environments and technologies.
- Experience with SQL and databases (relational databases).
- Knowledge of CI/CD concepts, specifically how to implement testing automation within CI/CD pipelines - advantage