Account Executive USA
Become a Lushian, feel the vibes
We are looking for our next Account Executive to join our high performing sales team, working with clients from mid-market all the way to enterprise. As one of the first sales executives of our US team, you will be a pioneer in promoting Lusha as the premier sales intelligence tool in a virtually untapped market. If you are an exceptionally skilled, driven, and passionate hunter with a proven record of crushing quotas, come join a fast growing company that provides data enrichment solutions worldwide to some of the largest global brands.
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Israel, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 110+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. As one of our first hires at the US HQ in Boston, MA, you will be a founding member of the sales team, working with teammates across the globe, While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.
On the people side, we believe in creating a caring and fun environment where our employees can be individuals and at the same time, belong to something bigger – the Lushian family. Because ultimately, that’s the key to driving growth for our employees, our company, and our customers. So, if you are customer & impact-focused, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and love working in a place that doesn’t really feel like work, this is your opportunity to become a Lushian and feel the vibes.
What will you do?
- Identify key accounts opportunities, source, nurture, and close new logos
- Present the solution features and benefits to prospects
- Manage the sales opp, including: pricing proposals, contract negotiation and other deliverables for closing deals
- Lead a consultative sales engagement, diving deep into a prospect’s business challenges, advising on impactful solutions while demonstrating ROI and long-term strategic value
- Manage pipeline and maintain accurate sales forecasts
- Meet and exceed revenue targets and quota attainment
What you bring to the table?
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Strong customer-facing, communication and presentation skills
- Track record of consistent over-achievement in past sales roles
- Comfort negotiating and navigating contracts, security and legal discussions
- Self-starter, result-oriented, process-oriented, high-energy, adaptable and inquisitive attitude
- The ability to seek out new business, while maximizing and growing client relationships
- CRM experience (Salesforce.com, HubSpot, etc, a plus)
- Fast runner - Lusha is a high volume and dynamic sales environment, you love to keep up and adapt quickly to changes
- Process-oriented and organized - you can maximize your day in a high velocity sales-cycle
- A person who get stuff done - You love collaborating internally, and you’re business-savvy with a can-do attitude, impeccable integrity, and organizational standards
- Skilled salesperson - You have proven consultative sales solution skills in a SaaS environment and a proven ability to hit or exceed sales quota
- Team player -You will consistently work with other departments, including product, marketing and R&D to funnel feedback and improve the product
- Analytical - At Lusha we measure everything. You will need to work closely with Sales Operations and the SDR/BDR team to analyze data, map account plans, and to improve sales conversions
- Coachable - You are constantly looking to better yourself both personally and professionally, and respond well to feedback
If you think that you are up for the challenge come and join this amazing ride